- keep a beat
- keep a beat using different instruments
Big Idea: We can express ourselves creatively through dance
The children will understand:
That dance has evolved through the decades.
That to learn a dance you need to follow a series of instructions.
Dance is a form of social interaction.
Dance is good for your health and well being.
1 - Learn the specific steps to a dance
2 - Keep in time to the music
3 - Follow instructions
Value Focus (Excellence)
1 - Trying our best
2 - Persevering
3 - Acknowledging the efforts of others
Labels: The Arts
We are learning to:
- draw a picture to help us think about the story we will write.
- say our story in a sentence.
- My picture will be detailed.
- I can tell my teacher my story.
*copied from shared writing
Wow, Samantha, I can see your picture has lots of detail. Next time I would love to see you write a story that is different from the one we wrote together.